Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I HEARD THEY...

Ahoy hoy!

I have a confession, I have been doing some serious stalking of this Australian brand by the name of 'I HEARD THEY EAT CIGARETTES' and I must say, wow do they have some serious shit!

Their new winter '09' collection has just hit the racks and looks to be a success amoungst all the fashion savvy kiddies, I'm not suprised because I have my eye on their hooligan boots and for a small price of 285 bucks, they're worth every penny! (Bottom, middle pair)



They stock logo tees, jeans, shorts, leather jackets, quirky rings for both the lads and ladettes, plus stacks more! Check 'em out.





Stockists are located all around Australia and New Zealand.

Contact them via myspace, facebook and website http://www.iheardtheyeatcigarettes.com/ or email them for some info contact@iheardtheyeatcigarettes.com

Let me know what you guys think of their threads!


Toodles, xx

2 comments:

  1. I FCKING LOVE THIS LABEL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this label too!! I have the jeans and the shorts :)

    http://norockwithoutplastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete